“Let Me Show You The Exact Strength Training Methods I Use… To Squat 1214lbs, Bench Press 755lbs And Deadlift 1008lbs…”
Just Grab Your FREE 32 Page PDF Report And Start Getting STRONGER Today…
Plus, Get Your Free Subscription To My No B.S Email Newsletter, Where I’ll Share With You Proven Strength Training Secrets… Simply Enter Your Name And Email Address Below:
Welcome to Andy Bolton Strength
Hey, it’s Andy here. Thanks for checking out my site…
Want to get STONGER and more powerful? There’s only one way to build outstanding strength, and that’s with hardcore strength training! I’ve spent over 20 years of my life figuring out what works and what doesn’t and I’ve gotten pretty good at it. I’m a multiple Powerlifting World Champion and the first man ever to pull a 1000lbs Deadlift in competition.
If you want to build your STRENGTH to a level higher than you’ve ever been at before, I’d like to help you out and show you how to eliminate any problems you may have (like injuries and overtraining) and show you how to get yourself freakishly strong (by perfecting your technique and writing killer training programs).
I also have some other secrets in my strength training toolkit that can skyrocket your success. Advanced recovery methods and Accomodating resistance (using bands and chains) are two things that instantly spring to mind. Both would help you get stronger quicker than ever before and I can show you exactly how to implement them into your training.
Whether you are just starting out or you are an experienced athlete, I can show you how to get strong.
Here’s an overview of some of the things I can help YOU discover in your quest to get stronger:
- How to perfect your technique on the 3 Powerlifts (Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift)
- Quicky and Easy ways to write Training Programs that produce awesome results
- Simple techniques to keep you Healthy and PAIN FREE – so that you can stay in the iron game a long time
- How to use Bands and Chains to build Explosive Power
- The truth about recovery weeks… and how to use them to get strong and stay injury free
- Powerful tricks to create a bullet-proof mind-set
- Fool-proof questions you must ask yourself when picking assistance exercises…
But don’t just take my word for it… see what they say by checking out my testimonials